For those interested, a quick synopsis of in-house capabilities:
We can provide footage in several formats including DVCPRO HD at 100Mb/s – this is a 4:2:2 color space which provides better color correction and chroma keying results (green screen); please note 4:4:4 can also be acquired at additional cost… significantly additional cost 🙂 Also we still offer some good SD formats, which are less expensive than HD footage if acceptable for final use (ie- just going out to DVD and some streaming situations) including DVCPRO 50 which is twice the bit rate of DV with either 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ration and 4:2:2 color space.
Recording acquisition formats:
• Uncompressed or 4:2:2 ProRes, Avid DNxHD either at 8bit @ 220Mb/s
• DVCPRO HD: 720p or 1080i at 100 Mb/s
• DVCPRO50: 480i for 60 Hz regions, 576i for 50 Hz regions at 50 Mbit/s
• DVCPRO: 480i for 60 Hz regions, 576i for 50 Hz regions at 25 Mbit/s
• DV: 480i for 60 Hz regions, 576i for 50 Hz regions at 25 Mbit/s
Variable Frame rates; under and over-cranking (for real slow motion or fast motion) in 720p from 2fps to 60fps and timelapse/interval recording. Including 720 24p and 1080 24p.
Multiple prime lenses for acquiring 1080, 720 footage at 24p, 30p or 60i – 50mb/s data rates; also no moire. Popular for limited depth of field style acquisition.
- Slider system
- Adjustable, 17′ Jib with Fully Articualting, manual camera support head.
- Dolly system with 10′ (expandable) track.
- Sennheiser wireless microphone
- Sennheiser boom microphone w/ stands
- Portable green screen (16’x12′) set-ups
- Multiple wattage lighting systems with soft boxes as well as smaller 3-point interview kits.
- Full Adobe CC and CS6 edit suites on multiple machines; most common AE plugins
- Can provide FTP/DropBox service for large downloads or file transfers
- Closed Captioning/Subtitles
- Teleprompter available