In conjunction with Flimp Media and the Web Video Marketing Council, Reel SEO compiled the 2013 Online Video Marketing Survey and Business Video Trends Report. To get results, surveyors interviewed 600 marketing professionals involved in marketing or marketing budget decision-making. Though the report offers in-depth analysis of current video marketing trends, there were several findings that stood out:
- 82% of marketers feel that video has had a positive effect on their business
- 70% of marketers plan to increase spending on video marketing and
- A whopping 93% are using some form of video marketing overall
It’s no secret that video marketing is the new black.
Businesses are successfully using video marketing strategies to enhance their websites, increase email click-through rates, keep people sharing their content and to enhance their SEO marketing campaigns. However, as any good business professional knows, popularity can breed oversaturation. If too many marketers are doing the same thing, will your ROI start to decrease? The answer, more than likely is, that you don’t even care to find out.
Technology is ever-changing and to make a video effective, it must stand out from the competition. By adding logo animations; combining 3-D animations in new styles and formats; and creating a tighter, more entertaining image overall, you will create the most watchable videos online.
What’s New Out There?
Try a new style, here are some examples:
- 3-D Airstream Videos, where 3-d objects mingle with sleek backgrounds and text, for a futuristic and seamless look
- Kinetic Typography Explainer Videos and Logo Stingers, for an edgy, aggressive and innovative way to bring your message across
- Character Animations in the form of extremely entertaining cartoons that people can’t help but watch, because they look like movies
- 3-D Explainer Videos, where filmmakers combine traditional explainer videos with 3-D animations to create a more interesting video that looks more professional and stands out
- 3-D Animations, to help shoppers visualize your product or service in a specific environment or under specific circumstances, or
- High Quality Testimonials that incorporate documentary style video, graphics and animations to create a more polished, professional product
Contact us to start crafting your new marketing video today!